RE: [OM] Collector guides

Subject: RE: [OM] Collector guides
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:32:04 +0100
I am in the process of producing a Web site on close-up and macro
photography that (of course) includes lots of examples of Olympus equipment.
If we can make the idea of a multi-author book into a realistic proposal
with an interested publisher, then I would be happy to re-purpose my site to
produce the chapter on close-up and macro.

Any volunteers for other areas?

Alan Wood
Documentation Writer / Web Master
Context Limited (http://www.context.co.uk/)