[OM] [FS] 28/3.5, 75-150.

Subject: [OM] [FS] 28/3.5, 75-150.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 01:17:57 +1000
Time to shed some elderly members of the family.

28mm f3.5 G.Zuiko #455***
Very clean indeed. Doesn't appear to have a mark on it anywhere. Extremely
compact. With original hard case and metal hood - both as good as the lens.
With Oly caps and Hoya UV filter. This owes me $65. Postage+ins. about $10
to anywhere.

75-150mm f4 #202***
Nice silver nose example - a few tiny, insignificant marks. With original
hard case - rough but useable. This owes me $85. Postage+ins about $15 to
anywhere.

These were among my first Zuiks - great starters. I've just bought a
scanner - money raising time. (I feel so treacherous).Both have perfect
glass to my untrained eye and are smooth in operation. Would suit all but
the most anally retentive museum curator. You don't agree - money back.
Reply off list.
AndrewF