Re: [OM] Vivitar 283 battery holder

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 283 battery holder
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 22:44:27 EDT
pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< << I ordered two of them from KEH last month.  The cost for the battery
 holders was $12.90, and the cost for shipping was$12.95 (UPS
 ground).  The two holders, in their boxes, weighed a total of 1.0
 ounces.  I protested by e-mail, and KEH didn't even bother to answer. >>

 . . . of which, maybe $5.00, actually went to UPS. For a $7.95 handling
 fee >>

It used to be that if you complained to KEH at the time of order, that they
would ship it without insurance or something for much less as long as it was
under $50.00 total.

                  Regards,
                 Tim Hughes