[OM] e-SIF might have been doomed anyway

Subject: [OM] e-SIF might have been doomed anyway
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:08:59 EDT
Fresh off the new wire:
"NEW YORK (AP) - NBC is shutting down its loss-ridden Internet subsidiary,
acknowledging that any hopes of it becoming profitable had vaporized along
with the online advertising market. Many of the 300 jobs there will be
eliminated as the unit's assets are integrated into NBC. "

The rest of the article didn't mention whether the servers with unlimited web
space would be brought down, though it seems likely they will be.

I think we need to find someone to endow a server for Zuikoholics :)
--p.j.