RE: [OM] HELP: squeeling T45 flash, anyone else have one?

Subject: RE: [OM] HELP: squeeling T45 flash, anyone else have one?
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 08:41:50 +1000
Australia recently ditched the analogue mobile phone system in favour of GSM
and CDMA and one of the local electronics surplus stores obviously bought up
big on surplus battery pack stocks.  I bought a few (Nokia) with six AA
nicads with solder tabs for $5 AUS each.  My T45 does not need repacking yet
but I'm prepared.

Mine whines much the same as my T32 as it charges and then tends to "tick"
softly and rapidly to itself once charged. I have to have my ear quite close
to hear it but that may be a result of my music listening habits when
younger :-)

Stephen