RE: [OM-Trader] [OM] [FS] Lenses & lens hood

Subject: RE: [OM-Trader] [OM] [FS] Lenses & lens hood
From: "M. Stephens" <mike1964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 22:37:52 -0500
Up for sale:

200mm f4 Zuiko, MC.  It is in excellent condition, with some minor
paint wear on the aperture ring.  A classic Zuiko lens.
Comes with Oly caps, built-in hood and Olympus hard case in excellent
condition!  I bought this lens new, way back when; one of the few
Zuikos that I've purchased and owned since new.  $145 + ship

And, with all of the positive recent press regarding this one, I'm
tempted to keep it, but here goes:

135mm f2.8 Zuiko.  This has been a great lens (I've had great results,
even with the 2x converter!).  Excellent condition, with some
wear on the aperture ring, and minor wear on the hood.  Comes with
caps and built-in hood, and Olympus hard case in excellent condition!
$110 + ship

also:

28mm 3.5 metal hood in near-mint condition.  $7 plus shipping

I accept PayPal and Money Orders.

Mike