[OM] [FS] One of two Zuiko 28mm f3.5's

Subject: [OM] [FS] One of two Zuiko 28mm f3.5's
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 20:47:46 -0500
I have for sale two 28mm lenses, but will sell only one. To explain, I now have
two of these lenses, and only need one.  Since they are similar, it doesn't
really matter which one I keep. So take your pick.

Lens one:
Silver nose 28/3.5, serial #1634xx. Comes with: Tamron skylight filter with
chrome accent rings, Olympus caps, case, and the proper metal hood. The glass
is clean, blades snappy, and focusing smooth. Both of the coating reflections
appear purplish, one more blue, the other more pinkish. The case is real
leather, and shows some wear on the corners.  The foam knob in the top that the
hood is supposed to attach to is missing. The top says 28mm. It has strap lugs,
but no strap. Bought from list member James Olson in September for $40.00.
Since then, I've added the hood, so let's say $45.00 for this one.

Lens two:
Black nose 28/3.5, serial #4443xx.  Comes with: Vivitar skylight filter,
Olympus back cap, (with a body cap instead of a front cap), case, and the
proper metal hood. The glass is clean, blades snappy, and focusing is smooth
except for a very slight bind at the 2 meter mark. One of the coating
reflections appears purplish, the other quite yellow. The case looks like
leather, but I think it's really plastic.  There is no wear on the corners, but
the top is peeling off at the back. The top says 28mm F3.5. This case is just
slightly taller than the other one. It has strap lugs, but no strap. Bought
from Competitive Camera last week. It looks like it has been at the store for a
long time, has seen little use, and looks to be newer than the other lens. $60
for this one.

For either lens, USPS shipping to the continental US will be $4.00. Insurance,
delivery confirmation, etc. are extra.
Respond directly to steveg3@xxxxxxxxx. (not the list please)

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa