Re: [OM] Hot Rod OM-2n

Subject: Re: [OM] Hot Rod OM-2n
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:46:28 -0700 (PDT)
Kelton Rhoads wrote:
I recently received my trusty OM-2n back from John H., who customized
the camera for me. It's been a fun project and I'm delighted with the
results. The camera now sports a 2-14 screen (with metering adjusted to

match) and a Sparks black lizard cover. The result is an understated
exterior and a very bright viewfinder on a camera that feels like new.
See the project at:

ftp://ftp.workingpsychology.com/OM/HotRodOM-2n.jpg
Kelton,

Congratulations! What a smart-looking camera and what an excellent
photograph! (I'm glad you shot it without the hot-shoe: the lines of
the naked OM-1 and OM-2 look so much better to me.) I bet you'll be
stopped in the street by people wanting to know where they can buy such
a neat camera.

Regards,

=====
Ray