Re: [OM] Paris-London pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Paris-London pics
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:50:01 -0500
Gregg-

Thanks for the compliments.

As for the Changing of the Guard... This is the same as I have heard. 48
hours on shift, and then they have to do the rigid cermonial change. Seems a
bit cruel to me, but it's the custom. If it is raining at 11 am, no
ceremony. Unfortunately, we did not see the change when we were there on
Saturday. We were at the Tower of London. Much to see there. We only had
Friday afternoon and Saturday. Couldn't do it justice.

We must go back and do it right!

--Mickey