[OM] Paris-London pics

Subject: [OM] Paris-London pics
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:58:11 -0500
Hi all. Had a great, though very short time in Paris and London last week.
Took my OM-4 and OM-2 and a whole lot more Supra film (100,400 and 800) than
I could use. It rained all but one day. I've scanned some of the pictures
which can be seen on the following URL:
http://members.prestige.net/micktrag
Philadelphi International and Gatwick offered no complaints to hand checking
35mm film rolls in ziploc bags. The only foot and mouth scare we had was at
Gatwick. The US Airways people informed us that the chocolate we purchased
(a milk product!) would not be allowed into the US. The US Customs people
had no problem with it. We had not ventured out of either city except for
Versailles.

The night shots of the tower were on 100 film. The room shots and clock
detail in Versailles were 800, the rest were 400 for the most part. I'm
pleased with the Supra results. Sorry gang, no Zuiko glass here. 17mm
Tokina, 24mm Kentar (I never heard of it either...) 28-200 Tamron, 500mm
Soligor. The symetrical tower shots were taken with the Tamron zoom, the
tower over the Seine was the Kentar. Room shots were the Tokina and the
Tamron. Clock shot- Soligor.

I can't wait to go back!
--Mickey