Re: [OM] 1 Hour Photo = Blurred Pictures/Curled Film

Subject: Re: [OM] 1 Hour Photo = Blurred Pictures/Curled Film
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 08:32:51 -0500
Sounds like the pressure plate is missing from your camera.  A lab can do
things to mechanically damage negatives, but that won't affect what is
recorded in the silver.  If the image looks odd, the camera probably did it.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000