Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/2.0: First impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/2.0: First impressions
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 15:06:12 EST
<< Customs to collect a horrific amount of GST).  Hands trembling, I opened
 the box, prised the custom-fitted case out, flipped open the latches and
 eased the case top back.
 Oh ... my ... *God*. >>
<Garth

Garth, That gives me chills reminding me of opening the lid on the 350/2.8
for the first time as well.
It is like looking at a ghost.  You have seen it hundreds of times in print
and have sought it out for maybe a decades or two.
Doesn't the lens look more tan than white? I was suprised at the "safari"
look.
I was lucky enough to get a 1.4x from a list member and hope you too can
expand as well.
Good Luck-
Congratualtions!

John R