Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/2.0: First impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250/2.0: First impressions
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 14:41:19 -0700
At 03:06 PM 3/16/2001 -0500, John Raymond wrote:

[snip]

>Doesn't the lens look more tan than white? I was suprised at the "safari"
>look.

Tan or mebbe "khaki."  Yeah, I was a bit surprised at that, but now I kinda
like it.  The build quality reminds me of some very high-quality optics a
friend of mine had for astronomy, combined with some ruggedized mil-spec stuff
I've seen (Thank God it's not that ugly olive drab, though).

Garth