Re: [OM] More Additions to OM Online Library

Subject: Re: [OM] More Additions to OM Online Library
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:40:56 -0500
Cc: peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peter,

I've got a list of covers from some literature that you might want. Look on this page and tell me if you want me to scan and send you any of these publications. I'll need the settings for scanning and how you want them sent. i.e. individual jpgs?.

http://www.skipwilliams.com/albums/om-lit/Lit-index.htm

Skip