[OM] OM-1 light meter and hotshoe

Subject: [OM] OM-1 light meter and hotshoe
From: Eric Jackson <ejackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Mar 2001 19:36:56 -0800
hey guys,
I'm currently bidding on an OM-1 that doesn't have a hot shoe and the light
meter doesn't work. Is it possible to fix the light meter myself, or how is
that done? does it require professional fixing? Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks

And...   A couple weeks ago a friend on the list sent me a Shipman guide on OMs
and I managed to get rid of the email. So i wanted to say thanks and I
appreciated it and hopefully you get this message. I got it monday, thanks
again.
Eric