[OM] More Additions to OM Online Library

Subject: [OM] More Additions to OM Online Library
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 01:55:24 +1000
Hi all

haven't been keeping up with list happenings much in last few weeks as things have been pretty hectic down here. I hope you are all being nice to each other !

I gather someone picked themselves up a sexy new Zuiko toy (way to go Garth !!!!!).

Just wanted to let you know that I have posted some updates to my web site.

VisionAge Issue #12 is finally up and ready for download. Not a lot of OM-specific content but some nice technique articles and a continuation on the Maitani - XA development story (Part 5).

Have also added an OM PC brochure for download.

The site is also now officially a member of the awesome OM Web ring, so people can find it a bit easier.

I've collected a few more brochures over the past weeks and will do my best to post them as I can.

URL is

http://www.deakin.edu.au/~peterg/index.html

Future additions:

where to start ? I have brochures for OM-1, OM-2, OM10, OM-20, OM40, OM-4, Om3ti/4Ti, OM System Lineup and more waiting to be added. Should also be able to squeeze some more nice desktop pictures out of them.

Also have another 6 Issues of VisionAge to scan and upload.

Looks like I will be a busy boy......

cheers

all

peter