Re: [OM] 135/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/3.5
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:19:44 EST
In a message dated 3/13/01 5:49:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mikeblayney@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Just wondering whether it's possible to easily fix this. Would I have
access
>  the relevant bits if I removed the rear aluminium metal collar held on by 3
>  small crosshead screws? Or should I leave well alone?

The same thing happened to mine. If you remove the lens mount, you will see a
flat metal spring pressing up against the lens removal button. This flat
spring is held in place by little plastic pins, which you find have broken
off. I just epoxied the spring to the plastic base against the remaining pins
and now mine works fine.

Warren