Re: [OM] 135/3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] 135/3.5
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:58:10 -0500
That's a common problem in the 2.8 and 3.5  NOT a good way to hold a spring
down.  I drill out the center of the place where the plastic pin used to be
and install a 1.4mm screw with a big head.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000