Re: Sv: [OM] OM-2n at EI 1600??

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] OM-2n at EI 1600??
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:03:31 -0500
Hey Dirk,

That T20 won't cover the field of view on the 24mm lens. You need the T32
for that, and it covers very well. Took flash pics in our living room and
had very good edge to edge coverage. Now the B&O Train museum would be
another thing. That's a cavernous place with lots of black paint. You don't
get any benefit of the flash bouncing back at the subject. You probably
needed John Lind's twin T32 rig!

If you shot negative film, did you check the density? Maybe the printer
didn't get it right. That 's a big variable.

Were there any other pictures on the roll that were exposed properly?
Perhaps the push processing wasn't done....

And yes, your eyes do have a broader sensitivity than film, if allowed to
adjust. If only we could key the individual frames of film to be of equal
sensitivity as our eyes. Super bright snowscene to moonlit shots, hand held,
same roll.

-Mickey