Double exposures (was: Re: [OM] Nikon School)

Subject: Double exposures (was: Re: [OM] Nikon School)
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:30:43 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 8 Mar 2001, John Hermanson wrote:
<SNIP>

> The percentage of double exposure pictures compared to regular pictures has
> got to be so low, it's funny how a camera will be rated by it's  inclusion
> of that feature, even though it will almost never be used, or will be
> ignored once the charm has worn off.
>
> John  Hermanson

<SNIP>

Interresting thought, John. I know I never did any double-exposures other
than the mandatory one or two to test out the techniques. I never found
any good subjects inspireing me to do something I couldn't do just as well
(and even easier) in the darkroom.

In fact, the best double-exposure I think I have seen is the one at
TOPE1. Forgot who the gentleman is, but in his picture he's evidently
gambling with himself over Zuiko-glass.

How many of you guys actually take double-exposures? And how much do you
take?

--
Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen