[OM] Re: Double exposures

Subject: [OM] Re: Double exposures
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 07:07:33 -0600
John,

Couldn't you do this with the trickery of Photoshop?  Pose the person in
front of the mirror twice, shoot both sets of clothes.  Cut the pictures in
half and use a stitching program to bring them back together. I suggest the
stitching because it could do it better than I can.  You could even use the
full frame for the mirror in one shot and for the person in the other and
the stitcher would great a '70mm' image.

Just a thought.

Tom