RE: [OM] Re: [OT] DOS history

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: [OT] DOS history
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 19:28:22 -0500
If I remember right, Gary Kildall(DR pres.) blew off the IBM people when
they came to talk about CP/M and IBM.  He was out flying his plane.

This is WAY off the track, but at the time Apple was getting going, the
company I worked for was one of the original Apple OEM's. We used them as an
early data acquisition device.  First product was Apple, then we added a
Cromemco Z-80-based system.
The Z-80 (2MHz) was twice the speed of the Apple!

Brian P. Huber