Re: [OM] Chargers

Subject: Re: [OM] Chargers
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:51:17 -0500
I'm referring to NiMH AA batteries.  I've never used them so I'm not sure
what the capacity is.  I know the 9V cells are lacking.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000