RE: [OM] New Bloke

Subject: RE: [OM] New Bloke
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:31:07 -0800
Bummer! I've often wondered (and I'm sure someone here knows) if there is a
way to resurrect a lens that's got fungus.

It's really too bad that people won't be more honest than they sometimes
prove to be. That said, I'm continually surprised at the number of people
who are pretty darned honest.

---
Scott