Re: [OM] New Bloke(s)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Bloke(s)
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 23:39:27 -0500
A warm welcome to all the new members! As a relatively new member myself, I
must warn you that what Tom, Scott and the others have said is true, true,
true. I was saving for a house purchase this summer, but thanks to this
excellent camera system and this list of happy enablers, I now am planning
to live in a cardboard box. Hmm, maybe I can paint it black & gold....

You have been warned!

Mike V.