Re: [OM] New Bloke

Subject: Re: [OM] New Bloke
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:45:53 -0500
Welcome, John. I agree on the OM-2. It's got a wonderful feel. You have
found a fine group of folks. Mind you, take heed of Tom's words regarding
Zuikoholism. He knows of what he speaks. We all do.... One year ago I had
one body and 4 lenses that I had been content with for 24 years. Now I have
3 bodies and 8 lenses, after selling/donating 2 bodies and 2 lenses. Hmmm, 4
flashes, 2 grips, several cords .... various other closeup stuff... Y'know,
it can be dangerous hanging around here! (but good)   :-)

Mickey