Re: [OM] OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:35:07 EST
I have had camera gear stolen in the past and fortunately it was insured.  It
is not particularly expensive to get an "all risk" policy which will cover
you worldwide.  I currently have a little over $22,000 in coverage on
jewelry, scuba gear, golf equipment and cameras for an annual premium of less
than $300.  You might check with your insurance agent and be pleasantly
surprised as to what is available and the premium.  You do need to know this
advice comes from an insurance agent.  Bill Barber