Re: [OM] OM-2S

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:14:29 -0800
I have no clue as to where it might show up--if ever, but my OM-2S  SN
1057954 was stolen on May 26, 2000 from my home in Portland, OR.

--Steve

You have my sympathy, Steve. Over the years I have lost 2 Leicas with several lenses, and a Zuiko 400mm in a similar manner. The bad feeling lasts a long time, but it is easier if you just do some things to make it harder for them next time and then try to forget about it.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA