RE: [OM] OM-2S

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2S
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:01:46 -0700
I keep all my photo equipment inventoried in a database and all the gear
that is used outside the house is insured under a special rider to my
home-owners policy. All perils are covered, even my losing or damaging
something. This is not cheap but it gives me a lot of comfort.

I often think about booby-trapping for thieves but am so absent-minded that
I'd surely catch myself. A pet rattlesnake in the bag would be a nice
feature. /jnm