Re: [OM] T2 Ring ?

Subject: Re: [OM] T2 Ring ?
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 04:42:30 +0100 (MET)

Thanks for all the hints about the T2 ring

> T-mount has the same diameter (42mm) as the M42 (aka Pentax Screw)
> mount, but a different thread pitch (T mount is 42x0.75mm, M42 is
> 42x1mm).  T-mount lenses also sit much further from the film than any
> other kind of lens (including M42), allowing plenty of room for a fat
> adaptor.

good to know

>         http://www.smu.edu/~rmonagha/bronmounts.html

thanx for the link - great

> p.s. I'm getting a vast sense of deja vu here.  Did somebody ask this
> same question recently?

same or sort of same Q.
err, after reading all answers I think there might be some truth in it
My first tought of it was 'T2 ring ?? go look into the om-sif'
and forgot to think or view to the left or right side ...

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany