[OM] Resetting an OMPC

Subject: [OM] Resetting an OMPC
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:51:49 -0700
Oh, oh!!!  I may have just experienced my first bad e-Bay transaction!

I recently bought an OM-PC at a decent price, and it arrived today.  The
shutter is closed and I can't turn the film advance, so in that respect it's
like it's ready to go.  However, the mirror is all the way in the up
position.  It didn't have batteries in it when it arrived, so I installed two
new SR44 batteries in it.  Nothing happened...  mirror is still totally up.

Is there a way to "reset" the OM-PC?  I know on the OM-2 there's that
little reset button on the manual speed dial.  What's the OM-PC
equivalent?

Hoping there's an answer to this one, and that I haven't bought a dud.

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  If anyone's been wondering where I got off to, our ISP has been
having DSL problems the last little while, and we've been up and down
like a yo-yo.  So, there's ONLY 350+ unread list messages to wade
through before I'm caught up...  Weeeee!!!!  :-(((

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill