Re: [OM] A pro using Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] A pro using Olympus
From: David Irisarri <div2000@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:51:06 +0100
When I started with photography, my father told me a few
things about photography using his old Olympus OM1.
After, Giles opened my eyes and realize what Olympus was
and the existence of the lady in black "OM4Ti" I began
to eat thousands of technical data and this made me
take photos avoiding many situations that I knew my
camera and lens wouldn´t cope very well.
Now I don´t want to show to anybody what Olympus means
and why is so special. Now I control my camera and let
me express my feelings by my way! No technical data,
f numbers, contrast, sharpness won´t stop me creating.

I think many people of this list has the obsesion of
crisp detail, ultra high resolution, high contrast, etc..
Nikon vs Olympus, wow!!! Olympus gains, 10 0gher contrast!!!
Forget about these stuff and go up to the next level.
The freedom of creating images...

David