[OM] Re:Dirty mirror and N-k-n to OM long lens fit

Subject: [OM] Re:Dirty mirror and N-k-n to OM long lens fit
From: "Rick Beckrich" <RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 16:37:51 -0500
Will the chopstick method work on a mirror?

A. I just got an OM-1n with a big fingerprint (Honest... it's not mine)
on the mirror. Any solutions short of a trip to John H?

B. I have a nice Ansanuma (Japan) 300/5.5 in a N-k-n fixed
mount, from the days of my mis-spent youth.
Anyone know a way to convert/configure this to fit my OM's?

And, if I asked this question before and missed the response,
please accept my apologies and blame it on a senior moment.

Rick in VA