Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knows anything?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Olympus accessories/flash - anyone knows anything?
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 21:49:14 -0500
What about using a slave. I've seen a pro use a flash in his hand like that. The on camera flash powers the off camera and wireless flash giving greater light.

Gregg

Thomas wrote:
Hello All,

As some may know, the other half is the happy owner of a Camedia
3030z. While a good little camera, it has its shortcommings, one of which
being (as with all small cameras) that the build-in flash is often just
not enough.

Fortunetely, though, we have other flashes laying around, specifically a
number of T32's, all in working condition. The quest now: to attach one of
those to the 3030z.