Re: [OM] German eBay success stories

Subject: Re: [OM] German eBay success stories
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 18:53:44 +0100 (MET)

[ storry 2/40 and 4Ti on German eBay ]

the auction for the 2/40 was in mid november ? (seller heinz331 ? )
THAN I know now who gets it

> comin' (there were no other bidders except me on these items)!

err, on the 2/40 there were lots of folks bidding, I thought myself
about it, but
6 1/2 days price was ~ $220  and in the last 4 hours of the
auction it goes straight up ...

> Although the 40/2 was a OK price I think the new OM-4Ti borders on Doris
> territory, no?

for international bidding the 2/40 was ok, but you know you're
influencing badly german 2/40 prices  ;-))

happy days with the 2/40 and the 4Ti

Rudy
  Berlin/Germany