Re: [OM] German eBay success stories

Subject: Re: [OM] German eBay success stories
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 19:25:41 -0500
Yes, I corrected myself even before reading your response.. :)

Like I said, I got the adapter with an included 32 CT-3 which will work.

I have a T-20 that I got from a garage sale for $5. I'm not that enamored with
this unit, and I see that the cords I'll need to use it off-camera are more than
I want to spend. Hopefully this Metz will be of a higher quality/user level.

Larry