Re: [OM] OM-2N Switch Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2N Switch Question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 09:44:04 -0500
The bushing in the top cover that the switch sits in can shift in the hole.
This will shift the click stops of the switch.  So, when on manual, the
switch may not be perfectly straight up and down.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000