Re: [OM] M-1 on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] M-1 on eBay
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:22:17 -0500
I've found that in many of the oldest OM-1s (which have a one piece plastic
frame encompassing  the eyepiece glass, cds cells, meter circuit and meter)
the plastic frame is starting to crack and fall apart on its own, simply
from old age.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000