Re: [OM] Online Repair Manuals

Subject: Re: [OM] Online Repair Manuals
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 07:21:02 +0800
The online repair manuals could still be useful to us outstide the
continental US who must depend on local technicians for service and who
often do not have copies of such manuals. Is there anybody outthere who
might have a copy of an OM 2n Manual willing to provide a copy on the web or
by photocopy?

Regards

Titoy