Re: [OM] M-1 on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] M-1 on eBay
From: frankrad4@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:48:25 -0500
I sold an M-1 before when I needed funds for fast lens. A customer in a
camera shop who was also into Olympus bought it from me on the spot. I
got 925.00 for it and was able to buy the lens from the shop and actually
leave with money in my pocket  I have no idea of what the market value is
but I thought I got a good price for it .
              Frank