Re: [OM] M-1 on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] M-1 on eBay
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:59:02 -0700
On 1 Feb 2001, at 9:40, mike m. wrote:

> They have it listed on their website for $1195

LOL!!!!  I wish them the best of luck!

I remember seeing an M-1 on e-Bay a looooong time ago, before I knew
what it was.  It wasn't in the best of shape (mostly just dirty, but that
usually warns me that it might not have had the best of care and there
might be other problems), but was said to be in working order.

I've been racking my brains to try and remember what it went for, but
can't come-up with the specific number.  Seems to me, though, that it
was less than US$300 or thereabouts.

I think what it's sitting at right now (US$611.01) is 'bout the top end,
IMHO.

Anyone who bought one of these in recent times wanna comment?

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)