Re: [OM] macro with oncamera flash

Subject: Re: [OM] macro with oncamera flash
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:20:51 EST
In a message dated 1/30/01 3:40:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> What about  this setup?
>  http://www.glink.net.hk/~olympus/flash-d.htm
>  I modified it by using a a foam plastic salad dish I got from a takeaway
> pizza
>  place, cut a hole slighly off center and then slide it over the lens front
> ring.
>  No real macro pics yet, but the principle works.
>
>  Rainer

Thanks. Now I don't need that setup that recently sold for $685. [See: ebay
Item #1209226743]  This was an OM-2S, 50/3.5, winder,Olympus T power control
and dual ??Lena?? flashes.

Does anyone know anything about these flashes? It doesn't look like they have
the modeling lights that the OM units have.

Warren