Re: [OM] macro with oncamera flash

Subject: Re: [OM] macro with oncamera flash
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:51:12 -0800
Hi Acer:

There is a "bellows effect" light loss with the 50mm f/2 at reproduction
ratios below 1:10  Perhaps two years ago I posted a chart on manually
shooting a T-32 at various magnification ratios from 1:2 to 1:10  Check
the archives - it'll save you lots of trial and error testing if you
want to do manual exposures, which are more accurate for macro subjects
which don't fill the frame (thus, fool the OTF metering).  I think the
same posting gave settings for a 135mm f/4.5 Macro, too.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV