[OM] TO: Chris Baker

Subject: [OM] TO: Chris Baker
From: "dolphans1" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:26:25 -0600
TO: Chris Baker,

Chris your entitled to your opinion and I respect you for that, but also
respect others for their opinions as well. (I think were all adults here.)

The space shuttle conversation arose off a topic, similar to that of one
going across the dinner table in casual conversation.

Some people are intrigued by the facts of the Challenger disaster, it
appears on the other hand you are not. Your entitled to your own opinion.

Just a simple reminder, there is something to learn every minute of the day,
irregardless of what they subject may be.

If you find any post that is offensive or uninformative, there is a delete
button located on the upper tool bar.

Respectfully,

Samuel Morales