RE: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US

Subject: RE: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:00:24 -0500
I got my initiation and love for hot tubs by soaking in one at the campground near the west entrance into Yellowstone at the Gibbon (if I remember right) River. There were elk bugling on the opposite shore with sandhill craneds, a low fog over the river, and snow on the slopes. The water was very warm, but the river was NOT! Made for a beautiful and rememberable occasion. I was enjoying it so much I didn't even take a photo even though my OM 1 was with me.

Gregg

James wrote:
Winter travel into Yellowstone is by snowmobile or snow coach from West
Yellowstone, Montana. The road from Gardner Montana to Mammoth is kept open
mainly because the park headquarters is there. Winter access is very
limited. /jnm