Re: [OM] Film scanner choice?

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanner choice?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:55:07 EST
In a message dated 1/28/01 5:01:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> My Scan Dual gives me good performance and is as fast as I can expect
>  with only 64Mb of RAM installed.

Double that RAM if you can, Chris.  You will see an immediate and noticable
improvement in performance, most all the time, for everything you do on your
computer, not just working with your scanner.  Best $69 I spent on my
computer.  RAM is relatively cheap right now, and on sale darn near all the
time.

Rich