Re: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:00:10 +0100
It has just occurred to me that we have Nicola on this List who is Italian... and that she might be a little miffed at the talk about the danger of theft in Italy.

So, as a balance to my last post on this subject, Nicola, I really enjoyed my holiday on Elba in 1998, the hotels we stayed at in Tuscany on the way down and back were great, the people we met were all polite and friendly, and my photos from the holiday are well worth keeping.

Chris
--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker