R: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice

Subject: R: [OM] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: "galactica1" <discobolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 14:50:32 +0100
hi Joel
well,it's a solution
but,particularly if driving, your look could yet give you troubles with
policemen : )
and if you should need info about something,i think that someone will run
away : )
besides,we have lot of little villages here,where strangers (like
me,i.e.)are "scanned" by citizens,and there's high risk of not-too-nice
incidents
i want say:get info about where you have to go,there's no one solution for
every place you go
Nicola Biccari

p.s.:during a trip in East Europe,a friend of mine adopted this solution(bad
looking),
but furthermore he avoided to wash himself,with great damage for my nose : )