RE: [OM] OM ITEMS FS

Subject: RE: [OM] OM ITEMS FS
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:55:02 -0500
I was in Midwest Photo yesterday, the following were in the store for sale.
Hadn't seen these items before:
1. OM-1 NON MD Pretty low serial # (3xxxxx, if I remember right).  Looked
good.  Price for "US" $149.
2. 4Ti Right now the self-time and battery check do not work.  Self-timer
goes and goes and goes, shutter never trips.  Battery check, same thing-
never shuts off.  Otherwise, body looks good.  Has a 50/1.8 on it.  My
advice is to wait until it comes back from repair.  Sell price to "US"
before I discovered problem was $525.  Store/web price is $625.

Don't contact me, contact Abdi at Midwest Photo.
mpx@xxxxxxxx
or http://mpex.com

Brian P. Huber