Re: [OM] Thanks John H.!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks John H.!!!!
From: "M. Sparks" <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:51:58 -0500
Dirk chirped:

> Well, I guess it's left up to Morgan to get cracking on some aligator > skins
> for OMs!@!

I'll try and get an example up on my page.  The problem with 'gator is
the scales are very large, too big IMO for tiny OM's.  They also make it
hard to skive correctly; the leather has to be made very thin at the
"turns".  Most of the stuff you see is really embossed domestic hide,
some of it very good.

Has anyone else noticed how prompt the digests have been lately?  Maybe
it's just my ISP, but they've been fast and in sequence.

Morgan Sparks